Any person subject to the Sex Offender Registration Act shall register within three working days after becoming subject to the act at a location designated by the Nebraska State Patrol. Any offender required to register must report to a location listed below during office hours from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday (closed on holidays). No registrations will be accepted past 4:00 pm. You may contact the agency to make an appointment.
Once the offender registers with a designated agency, the offender must report any changes, updates, and verifications to the affected sheriff's office(s) where the changes are taking place in three working days.
Nebraska State Patrol locations:
- Criminal Identification Office - 3800 NW 12th Street, Suite A - Lincoln, 402-479-4988
- Troop A Headquarters - 4411 South 108th St. - Omaha, 402-331-3333
- Troop B Headquarters - 1401 Eisenhower Avenue - Norfolk, 402-370-3456
- Troop C Headquarters - 3431 Old Potash Highway - Grand Island, 308-385-6000
- Troop D Headquarters - 300 W. South River Road - North Platte, 308-535-8047
- Troop E Headquarters - 4500 Avenue I - Scottsbluff, 308-632-1211